Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NEW PICS

So sorry that my last blog is so short but I was literally falling asleep trying to finish it, so lets try again. Well these 3 last pick are my favorite pics so far and I cannot wait to get her pictures taken in this dress, it's my favorite. Well we have had a busy summer so far & still more to come. This weekend we are going down to my mom & dad's beach house in New Jersey to see mom-mom and pop-pop Pencer. Mom-mom is dying to see her grand baby since she has not seen her in 2 weeks. Both me & Scott have half weeks and will be going to say at a friends beach house on the beach in Ocean City Md with mom-mom , pop-pop Pencer and cousin Hunter, so we are very excited this will be Addison's first time to the beach house this summer & to the beach.

Addison is getting so big, so quick and we have been having such a great time just watching her change from week to week. So we will be posting more pics soon, but there is so many it's always so hard to decide which one's to post there is always so many. Well hope all is well with everyone & we hope you enjoyed the pics. Tracey

No comments: