Saturday, April 5, 2008

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!




Now how can you resist this face?


Easter 2008, Thank you for my Easter dress mommy! I love it!







Watchin' some tube with my cuz Hunter.








Tubbin' with daddy!


These are the moments you cherish!










SUPASTAAAAHHH!!
Just chillin' out for a walk around the hood, checkin out hotties!
Just putting some pics up for everyone to see. Seems like the time is flying. We took her to the doctor the other day for her second set of shots. She was just over 25 inches and weighed 15 lbs. She is above average for her age. She isn't rolling over yet, but doctor says the bigger they are the harder it is to get all that rollin over. She sleeps really good , usually from 7pm to 6am. All in all a pretty happy baby, we are lucky. Anyway feel free to leave any questions or comments. Take care..........Scott, Tracey+ Addison

1 comment:

Arlette said...

Hi Guys!!!

I want you to know that I check this site EVERY single day! Addison is so cute I just want to reach in and grab her up! OMG! She really has gotten big. Thank you for the new pics but please don't go so long before posting new ones. :)

I know you two are having the time of your lives! Enjoying every day with this new baby. She looks like she's a lot of fun...she'll definately keep you on your toes!

We are coming through when we go to Ocean City the 3rd Saturday of June. We'd love to make you guys a stop on our way there or back, whichever works for you and your schedules. I'll get in touch closer to the date.

Tracy...you are doing a great job with that baby girl's wardrobe! So much fun!

Take care and know that I'd love to be there to squeeze on that beautiful baby. I saw Robin's baby on Easter Sunday and she's fluffy with wild dark hair and pretty full lips. Super sweet. I've only seen pictures of Chris and Nicole's baby Cami but I'm in love with her too. What will be the most fun is when we get all of these babies together and start snappin' some pictures. Any plans for you and Tracy making a trip to OH?

Take care and keep those posts coming. You do a great job! Arlette